When facing a criminal matter, the attorney you choose is paramount. Selecting an effective attorney can be the difference between going to jail and remaining a free person. Please read on and reach out to our experienced Maryland criminal defense firm to learn more about what you should look for in an attorney, and how we can help you.
- Does the attorney actively practice criminal law? When looking for an attorney to assist you through a criminal matter, you should always hire someone who has years of experience practicing criminal law. Attorney Ruben has represented clients through a wide array of criminal matters for over 30 years, particularly DWI cases, drug possession cases, and more.
- Does your attorney have a firm grasp of criminal law? When you first sit down with your attorney, he should be able to answer all the basic questions off the top of his head. Of course, criminal law is very complicated, however, if you come to your attorney with, say, a first-offense DWI, he should have a very good idea of the consequences you may face, and how to fight those consequences.
- Is your attorney familiar with the local court system?All courtrooms function differently, and every judge is a different person. You need an attorney who knows how your local court operates so he/she can best approach your defense. Our firm has been effectively representing individuals throughout Anne Arundel County for years, and we can do the same for you.
- Does the attorney in question have good reviews?All businesses have online Google reviews, and attorneys are no different. For the most honest representation of an attorney or law firm, check Avvo or Google and see what others say about the attorney you are considering hiring. Our firm maintains stellar reviews, reflecting our hard work, honesty, and dedication to our clients.
- Are you comfortable with your attorney? Knowledge of the law is perhaps the most important quality for an attorney. However, you should also feel comfortable knowing that your attorney will work hard, always be open and honest, and will always act in your best interest. Attorney Ruben is highly competent, driven, and confident in his ability to help you. If you need a criminal defense attorney, give the Ruben Law Firm a call.
Contact our experienced Maryland firm
Here at the Ruben Law Firm, we understand how much your legal situation means to you. That is why we pledge to provide you with the personalized attention you deserve, every step of the way. Our firm is more than happy to assist you through matters of personal injury law, bankruptcy, family law, criminal defense, and estate planning. Attorney Ruben has helped clients achieve favorable results in a wide array of legal matters for years, and he is ready to do the same for you. Simply contact the Ruben Law Firm today.